- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Bailey may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Bailey via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site. Bailey may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Bailey does not override these settings or options, and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Bailey with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
- Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by Bailey may be used by Bailey for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to Bailey may be added to Bailey’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new services provided by Bailey. From time to time, Bailey may need to contact you regarding information you submitted to Bailey. You agree that Bailey may use your personal information for such contact with you. Bailey may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Bailey believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by Bailey and opting-out of such communications by emailing Bailey at [email protected].
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to Bailey through the Site will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with Bailey. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Bailey enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Bailey in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Bailey or any other person or entity. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be provided to third parties that contract with Bailey to provide products, information or other services that Bailey believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. While Bailey may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Bailey discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Bailey exercises no control. Bailey is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Security Measures and Communicating with Bailey. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Bailey via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Bailey is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, Bailey will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Bailey that has been voluntarily provided by you to Bailey through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by emailing BAILEY at [email protected]. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to Bailey through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by Bailey or used by Bailey for secondary purposes, by contacting Bailey. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
- California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request by email to [email protected].
Dated: January 2016
Copyright © 2016 Bailey Brand Consulting; All rights reserved.